Please note, this sale price is valid on new orders and cannot be applied to past orders.
Our Outer Banks Deluxe Poly Lumber Adirondack chair has always been a crowd-pleaser but now it's even better with an integrated footrest that is easy to pull out and put away and TWO drink holders. This Adirondack is perfect for your busy lifestyle; it folds right up and is easy to transport. No matter where you are, you can feel like you're relaxing right out on your patio. You can be sure to find an Adirondack that fits your design style with our large selection of poly lumber colors. Not only does this chair look great, it's durable too! All of our Adirondack chairs are made out of tough poly lumber, which doesn't require waterproofing, staining, or painting. Easy to maintain and tough enough to endure the elements, this Adirondack chair is a no-stress seating option for your patio.
- FREE Shipping
- Integrated footrest pulls out easily for maximum relaxation
- Two hidden drink holders: a cup holder under the right arm, and a wine glass / cell phone holder under the left arm
- Fully braced back for added strength and durability
- 1" poly lumber boards used on the main support pieces like the arms and legs
- 3/4" poly construction on the rest of the chair
- Amish made by Pennsylvania, U.S.A. craftsmen
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing - ever!
- Will not splinter, crack, peel, or rot
- UV inhibitors slow down fading over time
- Resistant to insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Our poly lumber is made with 95% recycled plastics, making this a guilt-free purchase
- Exciting tropical colors and warm, textured wood-grain finishes available
- Color runs throughout the poly lumber to disguise nicks or scratches
- #316 stainless steel hardware is perfect for any environment, from the coast to the mountains
- Poly lumber is recyclable, further minimizing environmental impact
To complete your patio with this beautiful Adirondack chair, please call us at 800-983-5352 for more information.
Please note: Wood grain colored poly products may vary in appearance from one another