Welcome to the Low Maintenance Lifestyle!
Whether you've already purchased your poly lumber furniture, or you're still shopping around for the perfect pieces, you're going to love how quick and easy it is to care for your furniture. Gone are the days of staining, painting, and rust proofing. Poly lumber furniture can be cleaned, and sanitized, in just a few simple steps.
Routine Cleaning of Your Poly Lumber Furniture
- Wipe down your poly lumber furniture with a cloth or sponge dampened in soapy water. Use a mild dish soap like Dawn® and warm water for best results.
- Use a soft bristled brush to scrub away any caked on dirt or food residue.
- Hose down the furniture to remove any remaining dust and to clean off the soap.
Deep Cleaning Poly Lumber with a Pressure Washer
A pressure washer can be used (not to exceed 1500 psi) on your poly lumber furniture for deep cleanings and to remove any dirt in hard to reach areas.
- Keep the tip of the pressure washer at least 12 inches away from the furniture to avoid damage to the poly lumber.
- Spray the furniture evenly, making sure to clean out all cracks and crevices.
Tips for Removing Stains
- Dawn® dish soap will remove most stains like pencil, ink, grease, wine, and bird droppings
- For stubborn stains that won't come off with routine or deep cleaning, use a wet Magic Eraser™ to scrub the stains.
- For rust stains, scrub the affected area with Iron Out™