Please Note: This return information does not apply to products that arrive damaged; please view our shipping policy for more details.
Customer service and your satisfaction are always a top priority at ECCB Outdoor. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the products you purchased from us, you can return the item(s) within 7 days from time of delivery for a full refund less all shipping charges (including to and from your location) and a 35% restocking fee. However, all returns must be authorized by ECCB Outdoor. No returns will be accepted or refunds issued without authorization by ECCB Outdoor. All returned items must be in new, unused condition and packaged in the original manufacturer's box and packaging. All of the products, parts, accessories, etc. must be enclosed. We will process your refund once we verify that the items have been received and are in new condition.
Please Note: Some of our products are offered with free shipping. If you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund. You will also be responsible for the shipping charges that are accrued by returning the merchandise back to us. We are happy to help arrange the return shipment, but shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Also, orders that are custom built will be charged when the order is received by us and are non-refundable.
How to Return a Product
- Contact us to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. A return shipping address will be given to you at this time. An RMA is required to process a return. Returns without authorization are subject to refusal.
- Carefully repackage the product in the manufacturer’s original packaging, making sure to include all parts and paperwork. For items that arrived on pallets or for items that were shrink wrapped, the same care is required for returns. Contact us for assistance if you do not have access to these shipping items.
- If the item can be returned via UPS, FedEx, or other insured shipping provider, please use one of those services to return the product on your own. It is recommended that you insure the package as ECCB Outdoor is not responsible for loss or damage to merchandise that is being returned. Please insure the package for the purchase price. Place a shipping label on the box and return the product to the address given to you when you received your RMA number. Please remember to include your RMA number on the shipping label.
- If your items require return via LTL (less than truckload) freight carrier, please call us at 1-800-687-5086 to help make arrangements for a pick-up of the merchandise. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs, including all packaging materials and transit.
- Once the items are received and fully inspected for condition, all parts and pieces, and proper packaging, and upon our satisfaction with the returned items, we will then issue the refund less return shipping and 35% restock fee. If the items do not meet our approval upon return arrival, you will be responsible for any incurred costs.
We will be happy to assist you by arranging the return shipment on your behalf, but shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Please Note: All custom made products (including non-stock colors) cannot be returned since they were manufactured based on your specifications.
Please email us at or call customer service at 1-800-687-5086 to cancel an order. All cancellations of orders must be made in writing.
It is assumed that you have read and understood our policies before you place an order.