Scrambling to figure out what to make for your next picnic? We found 10 easy dessert recipes that you’ll love to make and will be a crowd-pleaser at your party! Whether you want something fruity, sweet, or just refreshing, these recipes have a little bit of everything to win over even the pickiest picnic attendees.
- Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies – This classic recipe never goes out of style and is the perfect grab-and-go dessert for picnics.
- Cherry Pie Bombs – Get all the flavor of cherry pie inside an adorably mini package!
- Snickers Caramel Apple Salad – It’s a different kind of green salad, but we’re here for this kind of deliciousness.
- No-Bake Banana Split Dessert – All the perks of a banana split, now in an easier to eat dessert casserole.
- S’mores Brownies – Two scrumptious summer staples combined into one! What’s not to love?
- Day at the Beach Jello Cups – Take your creativity for a spin with these cute ocean-inspired Jello cups.
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Squares – Want something super different than traditional picnic fare? Try out this recipe and bring some new flavors to your gathering.
- Peanut Butter Fingers – Peanut butter lovers, rejoice! This recipe was made for you!
- No-Fail Orange Creamsicle Fudge – Think outside the box with this fudge recipe that’s just dreamy.
- Strawberry Icebox Cake – Layered goodness with graham crackers, berries, and cool whip make this recipe a simple sell!
Which of these do you want to try for your next summer picnic? Find these recipes on our Pinterest board for easy indexing!