Patio furniture doesn't have to be stressful! The Caribbean Collection Black Frame Chair takes care of your seating woes while also being extremely resilient in outdoor environments, no worries here! The Caribbean Collection Chair's aluminum frame is covered with a black powder coat, protecting it from getting scratched while being exposed to the elements. This chair also features eco-friendly poly lumber slats that are made of 95% certified recycled materials. Using poly lumber on the chair's back, seat, and arm rests keep the chair from retaining water or fading in the sunlight. Poly lumber isn't only durable; it offers numerous customization options! The Caribbean Collection Black Frame Chair can be made with over 20 poly lumber colors to choose from, giving you the permission to design your dream seating. This chair also can stack, making putting it away for colder seasons very simple. And when it's time to bring it back out, the poly lumber is simple to wipe down. The Caribbean Collection is made to be commercial-grade but can also be used on residential porches and patios.
- Amish-made in Pennsylvania
- Poly lumber is made from 95% certified recycled materials making this an eco-friendly purchase
- For outdoor use only
- Spacious arm rests with poly lumber on top
- Safe for commercial and residential use
- Will not splinter, rot, or crack
- Foot rest so your feet don't dangle
- Ribbed legs and additional bracing offer extra support
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Poly lumber will not retain moisture or fade from sun exposure
- #316 stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion
- Many color options available (over 20 to choose from!)
- Also available in a silver frame in other listings
Finish your outdoor area with seating that you'll truly love with the Caribbean Collection Black Frame Chair.
Want to see what each color would look like on a Caribbean Chair? Click on the image above to see.