A fresh take on the traditional Adirondack look, this side chair is sure to make guests take a second look. An eco-friendly yet contemporary style for your outdoor bar or dining area, the Lake Shore Poly Lumber Side Chair is commercial quality but built with a residential eye for design. With its resistance to fungi and mold, poly lumber is a great material in any environment. Available in many colors, you can select a one or two-tone style by mixing and matching the perfect colors for your own beautiful design.
- The Lake Shore Collection is made by Pennsylvania Amish craftsmen in the U.S.A.
- Eco-friendly poly lumber made in America
- Constructed of certified 95% post consumer recycled materials, making this a guilt-free purchase
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing - ever!
- Will not splinter, crack, peel, or rot
- Resistant to insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Color is throughout the poly lumber, so nicks and scratches won't show
- #304 stainless steel hardware
- Contemporary design works well in casual or classy decors
Please note: Wood grain colored poly products may vary in appearance from one another