A fresh take on the traditional Adirondack look, this side chair is sure to make guests take a second look. An eco-friendly yet contemporary style for your outdoor bar or dining area, the Lake Shore Poly Lumber Side Chair is commercial quality but built with a residential eye for design. With its resistance to fungi and mold, poly lumber is a great material in any environment. Available in many colors, you can select a one or two-tone style by mixing and matching the perfect colors for your own beautiful design.
To make this chair even sturdier, we've added additional bracing (not pictured) along each side for the utmost support. Please contact our customer care team with any questions on this structural change.
- The Lake Shore Collection is made by Pennsylvania Amish craftsmen in the U.S.A.
- Eco-friendly poly lumber made in America
- Constructed of certified 95% post consumer recycled materials, making this a guilt-free purchase
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing - ever!
- Will not splinter, crack, peel, or rot
- Resistant to insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Color is throughout the poly lumber, so nicks and scratches won't show
- #304 stainless steel hardware
- Contemporary design works well in casual or classy decors
Please note: Wood grain colored poly products may vary in appearance from one another