Enjoy meals, game night, or a round of drinks around the Poly Ridge Collection Table with Hickory Stick Base. This table fits right into the lodge aesthetic with a beautiful table top, log-extrusion edging and supports, and hickory stick detailing. With the rich brown tones of the table, you may think it is made out of wood, like other traditional lodge furniture. This entire table and base set is made from poly lumber that has been molded to look and feel like real wood. Poly lumber is perfect for outdoor patios because of its weather resistance and low maintenance nature. See how easy it is to get the rustic outdoor table of your dreams with the handcrafted Poly Ridge Collection Table.
- This listing includes both the table top and hickory stick base
- Made in the US by Pennsylvania Amish craftsmen
- Choose the size you need for your outdoor space
- Sturdy table top edged with log-extrusion poly lumber
- Will not fade and is rust-resistant
- Rustic hickory stick base
- Color is dyed throughout the poly lumber to disguise nicks or chips
- Safe for a variety of climates
- Will not splinter, crack, peel, or rot
- Resistant to insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Low maintenance alternative to wood
If you've been pining for the perfect outdoor table to fit your lodge, cabin, or resort, look no further than the unique Poly Ridge Dining Collection.
Please note: Wood grain colored poly products may vary in appearance from one another