Make sure you have enough seats for everyone with this Lake Shore Backless Bench. Using the same modern design cues from the Lake Shore Collection, this poly lumber bench can be customized to fit your outdoor space by selecting one or two color swatches. Poly lumber is ideal for outdoor furniture because it doesn't fade, require waterproofing, or crack, making this bench simple to maintain. With the added length, this bench will be your oasis away from your busy life and give you the space to unwind in peace.
- Small back edge adds to the modern look
- Made by Pennsylvania Amish craftsmen in the U.S.A.
- Made with Tangent Sustainable Lumber
- Eco-friendly poly lumber made in America
- Poly lumber is made with certified 95% recycled materials, making it a guilt-free purchase
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing - ever!
- Will not splinter, crack, peel, or rot
- Resistant to insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Color is throughout the poly lumber to disguise nicks or chips
- #316 stainless steel hardware
- Lake Shore collection offers versatility to your outdoor seating areas
- Strong enough for commercial use
Please note: Wood grain colored poly products may vary in appearance from one another. The 48" bench has three legs (as pictured), the 60" bench has four legs, the 72" bench has four legs, and the 96" bench has five legs evenly spaced for the best support underneath.